January 19, 2011

We Love :: The 'Sweetest' Dresses

When I started to collate images for this post, I came to the realisation that I'd unintentionally saved dresses of a very similar style... I think it's safe to say that I'm rather besotted with sweetheart necklines! There's something so romantic about this style, so I thought I'd share some of my favourites...

How about these from the very talented Sarah Seven...

Sarah Seven

Sarah Seven

Or this sweet bridal gown by newcomers Ivy & Aster...

In Bloom - Ivy & Aster

This darling dress by luxe label Claire La Faye...

Dress From Pennies From Heaven Collection by Claire La Faye

Or this, from the ever-so-pretty label Amsale - pockets in a wedding gown to store little wedding day essentials... genius!

Amsale

Happy Wednesday!

The details :: 'Flora' and 'Powdered Sugar,' both by Sarah Seven, 'In Bloom' by Ivy & Aster, Dress - 'Pennies from Heaven' Collection by Claire La Faye, Dress by Amsale via Wedding Dress Big Gallery.

Jackie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment