October 17, 2011

All or Nothing



I'm an all or nothing kinda gal. For the most part, this is the reasoning behind my absence over the past few months. I don't do things by halves and I'm not about to write a lazy, hap-hazard post for the sake of it. So in turn, my poor little blog has been in hibernation. Working full time and running my own business certainly has its challenges. I've been working like a little machine over the past few months, designing for our lovely clients and our new range, organising the photoshoot and preparing all of the content and imagery for our new designs on the website. On top of all of this, I decided to make a few changes to the existing content on the site, which has been quite the task. Simultaneously scheduling my new stationery pieces, and a mini website overhaul - I must have gone slightly mad, but with such a lovely new range to introduce, I felt my website needed to step up to the plate. So dear friends, I'm happy to announce that our new designs have FINALLY launched on our all new and improved website and now that I have a moment to breathe and can sit still for long enough, I'm preparing some swoon-worthy new content for this here blog very soon...

Jackie xo

1 comment: