January 29, 2012

Freebies made just for you!

Given this is my first real blog post for the year (eeeeek!) let me start by saying a huge belated happy new year to you all and I hope that your start to two-o-twelve has been nothing short of amazing! It's already been a pretty eventful month - we've said goodbye to six of our pretty little invitation and stationery designs (our designs are limited edish after all!) and announced the lucky winners of our giveaway that we ran at the tail end of last year. Congratulations once again to the super lovely Jess + Ben and thank you to all of the entrants. I can now reveal another little project that I've been working on with the lovely Jane of Emerald + Ella. With Valentine's Day fast approaching, we've put together a super cute recipe and printables download, FREE when you subscribe to the emerald + ella mailing list! Here's a little sneak preview... 


They say the way to a man's heart (or woman's if your talking about me and sweets!) is through his stomach, so get a little creative in the kitchen and give the gift made with love to your valentine - head on over and get your copy here.

Jackie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment