February 1, 2012

Be Inspired :: Delightful Details

Welcome to the first post of what will be a regular feature on WITHLOVE. I think it's pretty safe to say that I'm completely and utterly addicted to all things weddings and am constantly blown away by some of the amazing wedding details that I am exposed to each and every day. So, on a weekly basis, I'm going to share with you a round up of the best elements that I have the pleasure of seeing - the kind of stuff that would make your heart skip a beat. So without further ado, here is this week's gems that are making me giddy with excitement...

This space...



... those exposed beams, that beautiful light... magic! {via Style Me Pretty}


This bouquet...



... the colours are to die for! {By the incredible Roberta of Green & Bloom Wedding Flowers}



The detail on this dress...



...sheer and exquisite {'Temperance' by Jennifer Gifford}



This frame...



...perfection {by Feather & Stone}



This diy idea...



...very clever and purse friendly {via pinterest}



This hairstyle + flower crown....



...a touch of whimsy {via this is glamourous}

Sigh...

Jackie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment