November 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome! We are so excited to introduce our brand new little blog!

As a commercial graphic designer, wedding invitation and stationery designer and owner of With Love - Fine Wedding Stationery, I am a lover of quality design, beautiful typography and thick, lush paper stocks. I am always in search of inspiration - from art, fashion, photography, vintage books and furniture, prints and patterns, typography, textures and more! This will be a place for me to share with you, our gorgeous readers, all things pretty and stylish, things that I love and inspire me (which I hope in turn inspire you too!) and keep you updated with the latest news and updates to our wedding invitation and stationery collection here at With Love.

If you have any questions or need some advice, we'd simply love to hear from you! Additionally, we'd be grateful for your feedback on our content.

We hope you will join us. Remember to subscribe to our blog ensure you receive updates as they are posted.

With love to you and yours

Jackie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment